Yay! Yahoo featured the atheist billboard defacement story on front page!

Read the comments only if you feel like vomiting from the religious nut jobs. Also shield your eyes from the 'oh so not a crazy jesus freak' who wrote everything in cap letters!

http://www.yahoo.com/ titled "Groups Controversial Billboard Defaced." Why is secularism "controversial?" But at least it shows who todays Christian wackos are and what they really believe.

(this is weirdly enough followed underneath by a caption about how the Duggars 19th baby comes home)

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I get the UK yahoo.

Any chance you can copy n paste the comments over so we can all have a good chuckle?
a few fun examples-

Jasong writes-Antitheism is the new gay. A small, vocal minority so insecure and confused, that they're determined to be in your face all the time, declaring the error of your ways and proclaiming their greatness. What I want to know is how many believe in their heart of hearts that there is nothing, how many just need to join a clique to feel hip and special, and how many are so disgustingly arrogant they think they're top of the food chain?

Hey, antitheists! Jesus loves you too!

Jk90 showed us his big brains with-LOL. That's great. Instead of calling the cops on the people who did that, be thankful they finished the message for you. After all, nothing they added to the board is incorrect. That's what it says in the Pledge off Allegiance. Your billboard was incomplete. Besides, I strongly suspect the atheists did the vandalism themselves just so they could hassle Christians.

Sad Sak is the aforementioned ALL CAP crazy-GOD CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH AND EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING ON IT, YOU MAY BELIEVE THAT AND YOU MAY NOT EVERYONE HAS FREEDOM OF SPEECH THAT IS JUST ONE GREAT THING ABOUT THIS COUNTRY. IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT WE NEED TO TRASH EACH OTHERS BELIEFS OR NON BELIEFS. OUR COUNTRY HAS BEEN BUILT ON GOD AND THE BIBLE WE WERE DEBT FREE PEOPLE WERE HAPPY, SMILED ,HELPED EACH OTHER AND CRIME WAS SO LOW, MOST PEOPLE FOLLOWED THE LAWS OF THE BIBLE AND FOLLOWED THE GOLDEN RULE, IF THERE WAS A FIRE,DEATH WHATEVER PEOPLE CAME TOGATHER TO HELP THE FAMILY,DOORS DIDN'T NEED TO BE LOCKED,AND WE GREETED EACH OTHER NO MORE,MISTAKES WERE MADE AS ANY YOUNG COUNTRY DOES WE WERE LEARNING, THIS COUNTRY IS GOING DOWNHILL SO FAST IT'S UNREAL,TAKING GOD OUT OF SCHOOL,PRAYER OUT OF SCHOOL, AND SO MUCH MORE. AMERICA WHEN THINGS ARE GOOD FOR YOU GOD IS LEFT BEHIND, WHEN SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS IT'S GOD WE TURN TO. GOD NEVER LEAVES US WE LEAVE HIM, AND WHEN YOU DO AND SOMETHING GOES WRONG GOD IS BLAMED, WE'VE ALWAYS HAD FREEDOM OF CHOSE GOD GAVE US THAT AS HUMANS IF YOU CHOOSE WRONG OVER RIGHT IT IS YOUR FAULT. EVERYONE WONDERS WHY SO MUCH IS GOING WRONG IN AMERICA NOW POINT THE FINGER AT YOURSELVES. IT TOOK A LOT OF WORK TO MAKE THIS COUNTRY GREAT AND IT CAN BE AGAIN STOP THE KILLING, GET RID OF DRUGS, STOP THE GREED AND THINKING ABOUT ME,ME,ME. WE NEED TO TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER, OUR HUNGRY AND HOMELESS,EXAMPLE NEW ORLEANS. I KNOW OTHER COUNTRIES NEED HELP BUT IF WE KEEP GOING WE'LL BE AS BAD OR WORSE OFF THAN THEY ARE OUR PEOPLE NEED TO WORK, OLD AND DISABLED PEOPLE ARE HAVING TO MAKE THE CHOSE IF I BUY MY MEDICINE OR DO I EAT OR PAY RENT? JOBLESS PEOPLE CAN'T PAY BILLS, CRIME IS AT AN ALL TIME HIGH AND IT'S AWFUL. WE NEED TO COME TOGATHER AS A ONE NATION UNDER GOD, MY SON ALMOST DIED FOR AMERICA IN IRAQ, A DAY I'LL NEVER FORGET AND I'M SO PROUD OF HIM. PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE PLEDGE OF AMERICA, DON'T TAKE GOD OUT OF AMERICA, IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE AND I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU CAN'T LOOK AROUND YOU, DON'T PUNISH THE ONES THAT DO AND OUR KIDS WOULD GROW UP A LOT BETTER IF BIBLE CLASSES AND PRAYER WERE IN SCHOOL. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ALL WHO FOUGHT AND DIED FOR OUR FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!! SHEILA PROUD TO BE A CHRISTIAN AND AMERICAN

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service