I wonder how much better he would have done had he not used the woo? And why isn't the "Dr" who treated him sued all the way back to last Tuesday?

http://www.skepticblog.org/2011/10/06/steve-jobs-succumbs-to-altern...

Views: 102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The article states that Steve Jobs lived with and battled pancreatic cancer for "7 or 8 years".  I wonder what kind of "woo" he was utilizing.  That kind of longevity with that kind of diagnosis is usually unheard of.  I'm not generally one to advocate "the woo", but he was an incredibly intelligent guy.  I suppose he made the best choices for himself that he could have. 

Agreed.
He had a vision and others gave us substance. Thanks to all
I guess nobody really read the important part of the article which states that the type of cancer he had was very treatable in the beginning but he chose to put off surgery for a critical 9 month period which caused the cancer to morph into a tougher kind at which point he sought out conventional treatment.  He had a chance to be cancer free and chose some goofy diet advice instead. He may have been a brilliant computer guy but on this one he followed some bad advice.
I re-read the article--seems like there is more supporting info posted now than before ("UPDATE", end of par. 2)? When I first read the blog, it came across as opinion or more like "hearsay" to me.  Still I would say he was a big boy and carefully weighed his options.  Why must we jump on the lawsuit train?

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service