I don't know how or when I came across good-ol'-Bill, but I just can not get enough of his videos. Every video is full of every logical fallacy a philosophy teacher could ever dream up. I sometimes wonder if he is the Edward Current of the Tea Party. I'm not for or against Bill, I do understand where he is coming from: and that is the feeling amongst many Americans that they are loosing control of their country, because, in the peoples minds, the US government is no longer making decisions that are representative of the people.

So I am wondering what do Americans think about Good Ol' Bill? Is he just a YouTube phenomena. Is there any truth in what he says?

http://www.youtube.com/user/WildBillforAmerica

Views: 102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Merci de me dire à propos de Wild Bill of America. J'ai regardé ses vidéos et je pense qu'il est un cowboy charismatique. Il n'aime pas les athées. Je pense qu'il aime son pays et voit Dieu sur le billet d'un dollar d'Amérique. Sa philosophie est que les meilleurs intérêts de l'Amérique et le Dieu des chrétiens vont main dans la main. Dieu a fait de l'Amérique un grand. Il est évident que nous devons plus athées en Amérique pour habiller comme un cowboy et l'allégeance serment au drapeau. Soyez plus sauvage que Wild Bill et il va mordre la poussière.

French Flag

'Il est évident que nous devons plus athées en Amérique pour habiller comme un cowboy et l'allégeance serment au drapeau.'(It is clear that we need more atheists in America to dress up like a cowboy and swear the oath of allegiance to the flag.)

Interesting idea. It'd be sure to work in America. Cowboy atheists of america unite. 

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service