Women all over the world are seen to be getting more and more active, even in areas which were said to be men's bastions. Why then are there far fewer women atheists compared to men? Are women more religious? Are they still dominated by their men? Or by religious authorities? Are they too busy in their domestic affairs or are they simply not concerned? What is it? 

MADHUKAR KULKARNI.

Views: 3565

Replies to This Discussion

Replying to Valerie Cantone~
I find you appealing because of your font.

Valerie - NEVER take it personal - we all respond to our image of what was spoken of.

The reason I did not address 'beautiful and smart atheist women' is because the two guys specificially stated they had never met a beautiful atheist woman. To bad for them! I've met hundreds - and I do not judge her 'beauty' by just her outside. When a woman opens her mouth and begins to speak- that's when you know you've got a real tiger by the tail....and it's very much appreciated!

Steven, And they are more fun, are they not?

Like me! I've always been marginalized because of my extraordinary good looks matched up to profound stupidity. It's simply not fair.

I'm not really stupid...just kidding...

Nope, you're not.

Steven, don't you have a brother, who is single and looking, who has the same appriciation for a woman's brain, that you seem to have by what you write on AN?

If all men would show as much appreciation for a woman's brain as you seem to do, the world would be a much better place for women!!!!  

Unfortunately, the vast majority of men are crippled in their jugdement and mistake women as nothing except bodies to be used.  They are so dysfunctional, they do not even recognize the benefits of having a woman as an equal companion.    

Always love being the match-maker if possible...but I don't have any brothers - have 2 sisters.

I just bet there are LOTS of beautiful atheist women - however - the two men that have posted regarding this subject say they have never met one. Their circles of social activity is limited for if they gravitated towards atheist/free thinking activities - they will surely meet such women. Once the outside beauty runs out - what they will then see is an intelligent and wonderful type companion.

Everyone understands young men want beauty - but once they mature enough to 'get past all that' - they will see the real flower in her by her brain and what she speaks of. That won't be Jesus and Casper certainly. No golden torture/death crucifes will ever be seen worn on her. Outside beauty is apprediated obviously - but inside beauty lasts forever. I know these things from personal experience.

Always love being the match-maker if possible.

So Steven, if you know anybody sharing your rare appreciation for a woman's brain, please send him my way.  

And anybody else on AN who does, please do so too.  

This is a dreary and harsh world of intellectual loneliness for a woman, who identifies with her brain and who can only be happy with a partner, who does appreciate her brain.   I am sick and tired of the humiliation and indignation of the male attitude, that a woman is mainly a body.     

Makes me happy that I am AA (Aromantic Asexual).

I am not sure, if and how much the need to have a real life person as a companion sharing intellectual intimacy depends on how romantic or how sexual someone is.   

Aromantic simple means does not date.  It is pretty much an offshoot of asexual.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service