Why do they have to smoke? 

Why do they break the law and smoke pot?

I'm afraid I'll have to have a religious girlfriend.

Views: 821

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know what I disagree with more, religion or libertarians.

I also support the legalization of pot because it will thin out the jail populations, save tax dollars, and decrease the load on the court system. It may also generate tax revenue. The people on the anti legalization side want to keep it illegal to save their jobs and tremendous incomes.

I totally agree Rick Burnett!

The word atheism is derived from the Greek "a" (without) and "theism" (God belief). Thus, an atheist is one who is without any god beliefs. That is the only thing that unites atheists, the lack of belief in any gods. Atheists may otherwise differ in all other respects. Also, there are undoubtedly many closet atheists, who for fear of being ostracized by friends and family, keep their atheism to themselves.

Sean I can relate.  I wonder about the people who claim to be "conscious" or freethinking, then all they do is go out drinking and doing other destructive things.

i fail to see the connection.  and smoking pot is not illegal everywhere.  it will likely be legal nationwide soon enough.  i can't imagine wanting to have a religious gf over that issue anyway.  just find and atheist girl who doesn't smoke pot.  problem solved.

You sound like a theist.

who does?

I was going to give Sean a chance to flesh out his thoughts. They made no sense to me and I gave even money to him being a troll. I'm not finding him in the members list but I may not know how to operate the controls.

I've not been able to locate him either.

Probably because Sean Curry is a gone goose, guys...

I thought this was a weird thread! lol Now I'm gonna go smoke, and then break the law by buying pot and smoking it. Cuz I'm an Atheist and we all do that. ;)

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service