One told me she loved Jesus more than her husband, anything or anyone alive.

I told her i found that very sad and disturbing.
She's no longer writing to me.

Views: 1762

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I tend to reply rather, "What did the Faeries (leprichauns, unicorns, FSM, Zeus, etc. Whatever I know for a fact they don't believe in) ever do to you, to make you hate them?"
Wow, there really seems to be a lot of nut-jobs out there. I think I may just burst out laughing if I ever had to meet people like this. Then again that could be quite dangerous, they may try to exorcise the demons from me!
You win the creepiness award... ugh!
Yeah, definitely the top of the creepy list.
I did some work with sex offenders and they almost universally advertize their religiosity. Works as a great mask!
Ok thats scary!!! and then the Atheists are the immoral ones?!?!?!?!?!
Damn.... I was hiring a teacher and one of the administrators recommended a guy, because he was a "good Christian." I hate to say it, but my first thought was "creepy." lol
Yes, they also advertise their religiosity in their court cases. "I am innocent. I believe in God."
Holy crap, that is one of the creepiest things I've heard!
Ohhh,that is REALLY creepy...You win!

Years ago,when I lived in B'ham Ala I started to get on a bus..This skinny old woman got on ahead of me and said in a loud voice, to all the riders:,"I'm a goanna do sum preachin!" I said,in an equally loud voice:"I'm a gettin' off this bus!" And I waited for the next one.
Hahaha!!! Good for you Goz!
hey at least you can ride the buses and trains with having to worry about being KILLED TO DEATH!!! hehehe

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service