One told me she loved Jesus more than her husband, anything or anyone alive.

I told her i found that very sad and disturbing.
She's no longer writing to me.

Views: 1825

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As opposed to being killed to life? >.>
oh-kay, you probably get the daily feed from 'I can has cheezburger?', right??
Love it!! :) I bet you made the other riders think!
I'm reading this and to the right of the comments is the big ad... 'The Difference is Jesus', wow... the irony.
As I read the above statement, I see an ad that says "Evanelism That Works"....I think that qualifies as creepy...
Definitely creepy. I'm paranoid of the public transit systems because of those kinds of people. I had one grab my butt when I was 15, and another old man tell me how well he could dirty dance. >.<;;
eww. why are there so many pedophiles in religions? Well, I guess pedophile doesn't necessarily = stupid, they know where to find their most vulnerable prey
Did you tell him you believe in eunuchs? Or castratos? (more like he'd be singing soprano!)
I don't know about creepy, but one of the most stupid was a Seventh Day Adventist. I guess like Mormons, there's some 19th century prophet some of them are supposed to follow: How to dress, who to marry, that kind of thing.

My friend said, "Oh I don't follow that text because it's like 150 years old so obviously outdated. I just follow the dietary commandments in the old Testament.

-_-

Creepy, hmmm... I'll have to give it some thought. In its own special way, most anything a Theist says is creepy.
Yes, Ellen G. White is considered the prophetess of the Seventh Day Adventists. She was from Battle Creek, Michigan.

More corny than that other Battle Creek, Michigan product - Kellogg's Corn Flakes
Ellen White - that was the one! Thanks!

And being originally from Michigan myself, I'm well familiar with our varieties of corny. Not only is Kalamazoo a real place, but it isn't very far from Hell.
I remember hearing that.  Makes me want to go masturbate with a graham cracker.  Stuff like that makes me wonder how some people ever even figured out how to have sex.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service