Atheist Nexus Logo
One told me she loved Jesus more than her husband, anything or anyone alive.

I told her i found that very sad and disturbing.
She's no longer writing to me.

Views: 1883

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think the creepiest thing I've heard is recently I was in a debate with a fundamentalist Christian who admitted that Anne Franke was in hell because she was a Jew and Hitler was in heaven because he was a Christian.
So everyone who is wearing cotton.polyester blend clothes might as well be buried with a stick and a bag of marshmallows.
Oh christ, where to begin? I guess the thing I liked least is the priests who greeted me with "Blessings on you!"
I would have immediately checked my clothing for something disgusting "Blessings ON you".
In a letter from a Christian shopkeeper:

Since we know that Christ is the only way to heaven; it would truly be insensitive for us not to share Christ with the world.

http://consumerist.com/m/2010/04/hobby-lobby-wants-to-share-craft-s...
LMAO!
Theist: do you want to come to church with me Sunday morning?
Me: What kind of church is it?
Theist: Catholic. You can bring your kids.
Theist: do you want to come to church with me Sunday morning?
Me: What kind of church is it?
Theist: Catholic. You can bring your kids.

Besides the too-easy opening there, the implication is that there are adult-only churches?
That was your first mistake. Never lead them on. What did it matter what kind of church it was?

(Actually, I like the Quakers and will go to Meeting for Worship.)
I would have to say from an online dating site, he told me that he has seen where I live. Then he went on to say that if he didn't believe in God he would be a rapist and that it keeps him from doing bad things.
" Just take it out and play with it!"...."Jesus Christ just touch it!!"
"When you die, you'll be all dressed up in your coffin with no place to go!" I was 16 and this was from a dear friend's mom. Nice!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service