One told me she loved Jesus more than her husband, anything or anyone alive.

I told her i found that very sad and disturbing.
She's no longer writing to me.

Views: 1856

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Or a high-colonic....
Then a high colonic using a sufficient portion of Fleet enema solution. Ever have abdominal cramps? Made worse by having a full descending (and throw in transverse) colon? Gives new meaning to the word, "MISERABLE."
Myself and the brother of a dead friend were lamenting his loss at work when the lead man

announced "Well.that's what happens when you don't follow god's law,he should have been killed

anyway." we asked him if he'd like to go heaven, THAT AFTERNOON!
"Well.that's what happens when you don't follow god's law,he should have been killed

Ahhh, Christian compassion. The best kind.
It's what they did to their kids that creeped me out...
to this day creeps me out.

I noticed the word 'psychosis' down there...
seems trauma to the head causes this at times...
perhaps trauma of other kinds in youth too.
Hence the ease of creating the trauma of adult-themed stories (bible and other books)
then the apparent psychosis; I've seen this or heard it in the questions asked thanks to the influence of the lame old broken record called religion...
and on and on
I lulled, warau.
Excellent!
My cubie neighbor is just a theist creep. He hasn't spoken any religous bullshit to me yet, but everything else out of mouth is bullshit. And he's known for throwing coworkers under the bus which he just apologizes as just putting his foot in his mouth.
But the creepiest thing he said to me was asking too many questions about the parking spot I have been occupying for a couple of months. I have since been parking in different spots everyday and no where near the side of the building I used to park.
Oh, I remembered another one. I was at a home that belongs to a couple who makes meetings for international students (they also evangelize) and one day I heard the wife asking one of the guys what was he studying. He said "biology" and then she said "I hope you are not trying to prove evolution right. I don't think anybody can"

I saw red. That was the last day I was there.
Your post made me remember something I had COMPLETELY blocked out.  My parents (good xians that they are) decided to get in a program at church that was for international students.  It paired up students with families so that the students could get help with whatever they might need, come over for dinner, be preached at, and stuff like that.  I recall, upon hearing that our assigned Chinese girl didn't have a bike and needed one, my father started scanning the classifieds.  He bought her  a bike and fixed it all up.  The day that we were supposed to meet her, she called and canceled.  When my mother asked her if she was ok, she said she had been having an abortion, and it was harder than she thought.  My fundamentalist parents dropped out of that program instantly.  We couldn't be around someone who would get an abortion!  I, at 16, could already see the irony.  When my parents sold that house and retired, that poor bike was still in the barn.
A neighbor's son once told me Jesus instructed him to turn me from my sin, so I could bear lots of his children and raise them to glorify God.
A neighbor's son once told me Jesus instructed him to turn me from my sin, so I could bear lots of his children and raise them to glorify God.

"That's odd, since Jesus has just instructed me to kick you as hard as I can in your groin."

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service