One told me she loved Jesus more than her husband, anything or anyone alive.

I told her i found that very sad and disturbing.
She's no longer writing to me.

Views: 1856

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Exactly!!! that's what weirded me out the most and then she looks at me and him like he did something wrong. I was like, hey lil man has a point! :)
I think the one and only path to advancing the human race is to teach critical thinking skills to children starting at a very early stage. Imagine a world without sheeple. Critical thinkers are difficult to manipulate.
Rapture, rupture more like!
"Imagine a world without sheeple." - Edward Teach

Whoa. You're blowin my mind man :P

On that subject though, I sometimes wonder how many cult leaders are just shrewd businessmen - after all, if it wasn't for my damn principles (*shakes fist at principles*) I could live in a friggin mansion (or posh compound), get a dozen chicks any night of the week, and whatever else I might want :P I've got the whole smooth-talking charismatic thing going on; so long as I avoided any debates with Hitchens or whoever then I'd be set ;)

I'd much rather be able to live with myself of course - but on the subject of advancing the human race... it's 2010, people - where the hell are the moving sidewalks?? :/ :D
Not only that but the jetpacks??
damed straight Bill, we'd have 'heaven' on earth. None of this mundane stuff for us!
now you're talkin' my language dude!

in the airport at Vegas...

Michael, you mean Christians can fly? That's so cool! I must never have had enough faith to get to that level.
I always thought the guy that invented pixie sticks was just phoning it in. "Fuck subtlety, let's just put sugar in a straw and call it a day."

This made me lol, because I've done cocaine out of a pixie stick before.  It was hard to get it in the straw, but the comedy value was priceless. 

Your son is soooo cool!
What was her response?

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service