With christian haunted houses, and Jesusween, maybe it's time for an Atheist Haunted House.

We could scare kids with all sorts of theist behavior -

Burnings at the stake

Decapitatations

Child rapes

Suicide bombers

The Inquisition, with torture chambers

The pope

Slavery

and a special section with Rick Perry and Michelle Bachmann.

This has ME scared.  Whooooooooo!

Views: 253

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.atheistnexus.org/group/gothicatheists/forum/topics/house...

I would make it just like the House of Torment Haunted House

Eating the brains of little children!

Very scary!

That's pretty funny - communion as part of a house of horrors.  Only maybe use english muffins with strawberry jelly for Jesus flesh, and grape juice with floating tapioca bubbles for his blood.  Then they go to church on sunday and "ooooohhh  gross!!"
...With some genocidal, misogynistic, blood-soaked quotes from the bible thrown in!  Realistically, atheists who did this would be demonized in the media for psychologically abusing kids by exposing them to this level of violence and perversion.  Pointing out that religious indoctrination using the very same bible must also then be considered abuse would cut no ice with these folks.  They have no sense of irony and are comfortable with cognitive dissonance that would make our heads spin.  After all, these are the folks that get upset when their kids see exposed nipples on TV but are just fine with the constant stream of murder and mayhem.  They have no problem with torture and warfare.  It's bread and butter to them.

Honor killings

Mutilation of children's genitals

Public hangings of gays

Stoning of women

Self flagellation as penance

Exorcisms

Book burnings

But Perry and Bachmann?! Wow Sentient.  Now, you're even creeping me out!

Sorry, P&B were a bit over the top.  I need to crawl under the covers now.
You gave me an idea.  On you way out of the haunted house, you get a free PB&J snack.  Perry, Bachmann and Jesus.  Guaranteed to numb your brain!
Funny you should mention that.  My wife and I have talked over the past few years that we'd like to have our own version of the 'Hell House' that would show the ways religion has harmed humanity. Those are some of the exhibits we'd have.  Gay bashings, abortion clinic bombings and teens suffering from the lies taught in "abstinence only" sex ed would also be included.
It would be hilarious to do that.  Probably make the local evening news.  CHristians would not be amused.
A room of TV evangelists-the PTL club comes to mind
Oh and another thing: Dead Jesus hanging on a cross. That freaked the crap out of me when I attended church as a kid. The thing looked real.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service