‘What Would You Do If a Gay or Lesbian Were In Your Shower?’ and Other Pentagon Survey Questions

More DADT funnies -

What Would You Do If a Gay or Lesbian Were In Your Shower?’ and Other Pentagon Survey Questions

"If Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell is repealed and you are assigned to bathroom facilities with an open bay shower that someone you believe to be a gay or lesbian Service member also used, which are you most likely to do? Mark 1."

So asks the Pentagon survey of 400,000 non-deployed active troops regarding the pending repeal of the “Don’t Ask/Don’t Tell” ban on gays and lesbians serving openly in the military.

The choices: [...]

Actual survey is attached. I guess it must be impossible for Merkins to comprehend exactly how ludicrous this looks to the rest of us in the actual free world. The country's puritan roots are so deeply symbiotically embedded in the host that it would probably be impossible to remove without killing it. This entrenched puritanism is far scarier and more damaging than the theism that has spawned around it.

Tags: dadt, homophobes, puritans, wowsers

Views: 120

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah really, don't flatter yourself, homophobes. I usually ask them if they're attracted to everyone of the opposite sex. And we all know bisexuals are attracted to everyone who crosses their path...so they can't get a shower with anyone.

Even if someone does like what they see...BFD. What goes on in their head is their own domain. It's better that they hate having a shower with you?
Um... join in?

X D
Heh. I can't imagine why they left that one off the list. :-P
Probably too busy talking to the preacher. Who I Imagine would probably say something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT9xuXQjxMM
"If Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell is repealed and you are assigned to bathroom facilities with an open bay shower that someone you believe to be a gay or lesbian Service member also used, which are you most likely to do?

Because gays will just magically appear if DADT is repealed. Yep... They weren't there before.
There you go, being logical again!
We're also magically delicious!
And this is from the Pentagon. They haven't officially voiced being against the repeal, have they? I'd expect this from the Family Research Council or something.

Note: the article says that the word "homosexual" is offensive to gay people? That's just silly.
Fags.
There are some languages in which the only word for "homosexual" translates as "ass-fucker".
Fabulous
People with an aesthetic sense, as a rule of thumb.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service