‘What Would You Do If a Gay or Lesbian Were In Your Shower?’ and Other Pentagon Survey Questions

More DADT funnies -

What Would You Do If a Gay or Lesbian Were In Your Shower?’ and Other Pentagon Survey Questions

"If Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell is repealed and you are assigned to bathroom facilities with an open bay shower that someone you believe to be a gay or lesbian Service member also used, which are you most likely to do? Mark 1."

So asks the Pentagon survey of 400,000 non-deployed active troops regarding the pending repeal of the “Don’t Ask/Don’t Tell” ban on gays and lesbians serving openly in the military.

The choices: [...]

Actual survey is attached. I guess it must be impossible for Merkins to comprehend exactly how ludicrous this looks to the rest of us in the actual free world. The country's puritan roots are so deeply symbiotically embedded in the host that it would probably be impossible to remove without killing it. This entrenched puritanism is far scarier and more damaging than the theism that has spawned around it.

Tags: dadt, homophobes, puritans, wowsers

Views: 97

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Agreed, it does get old. What our friends cross the pond miss is that we have to live with the stupid fucktards and likely have a more viseral loathing of their assholyness than our friends know - particulary when they get elected to high office.
Amen brother!
As the one who started the US fundie bashing, I have every right. North Carolina isn't as @#$%^& up as some states in the Bible Belt, but we're still swimming in fundies, once you get outside of the major cities.

I don't stray much outside of the Triangle area (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary), unless I'm driving out of state or to the Charlotte area.
You bring me joy Mr. DePaulo, while speaking the truth.
Yes, but those of us who live here are allowed to point out all of the batshit crazy people we're exposed to every day.
Uhh, Brian, you live in Utah. How could you possibly deny that statement?
I've lived in the South. Utah is a bastion of tolerance compared to what I experienced in Alabama and Texas. At least Salt Lake City is. Provo is pretty much exactly what the rest of the country thinks all of Utah is like. And, Mormons really tend to keep themselves to themselves, I've lived here for years and have NEVER had any truly awkward proselytising experiences or been shunned by the locals. But then, I've never really lived outside of the Salt Lake or Tooele area. Guess what city is usually in top gay friendly cities lists? Salt Lake fucking City. The mormon church is in the process of buying all of downtown SLC at the moment so that may change.
Sounds a lot like North Carolina, yeah. The cities are quite liberal, particularly Chapel Hill. Hell, North Carolina went for Obama, in 2008. Not by much, but it did. My roommate and I are proud of ourselves.

Funny, I've had lots of Mormons at my door, over here. Them and Jehova's Witnesses.

What the heck were you doing in Alabama, though? Jeeze.
Army bid'ness.
Stealth blowjobs...if only it were that easy to get some action.
Yes, doesn't everyone want to give head to someone without them knowing it?
I do, and I'm straight. That's just how exciting it is!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service