What u Think about Ghost (This kind of stupidity )

What u Think about Ghost (This kind of stupidity )

Tags: Ghost, atheiast, stupidity, video

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds like nonsense.

a recording in nature of the unused energy that hasn't been sent into the ground to produce something...residual ghosts are simply that recording.

How, exactly is this "energy" "recorded"?

obviously its all not literal recording, its a metaphorical idea to what is happening to the energy, how it cant be created or destroyed.

Oh I see. A metaphor.... for what? I'm still hazy on the details.

So to say, it is a person who doesnt seem to realize they are dead, or energy left over due to a traumatic event that caused the death.

On that basis the number of ghost incidence should have shot up in places like New York. (Can ghosts get PTSD, I wonder?) also how does one not realise one is dead? without wanting to sound all Tom Stoppard, if one has ceased to be, can one be anything, least of all surprised about it?

if someone pointed a shotgun to your face, wouldnt you be full of energy and adrenaline for fear? couldnt that energy just stay?

Well in the sense that the hormones along with all the blood cells, an immune cells and fats and other proteins would form a small puddle squirting out out from the remains of your neck and possibly a nice radial pattern on the wall behind the spot where your head once was.

im in no way stating any of this to be true what-so-ever.

Good.

just a simple idea on how it could happen.

I still reckon it sounds like nonsense.
obviously its all not literal recording, its a metaphorical idea to what is happening to the energy
They are taking pictures of a metaphor?? Now that's one hell of trick. As to the "left over energy" is it the same kind of left over energy when you turn off your automobile?
"a recording in nature of the unused energy that hasn't been sent into the ground to produce something. its a long shot, but its somewhat logical. residual ghosts are simply that recording"

Yeah but I think they spiritualize it. I'm of the same similar view as deists but unlike deists I just think its biological not spiritual. I remember watching on the travel channel once and these ghost hunters did an experiment where one yelled and worked himself into a frenzy while the other recorded his energy. He moved from the spot and then they waited awhile and then remeasured it and saw that it was like he was still there.They figured that alot of hauntings and ghost sightings happen in places where horrible events happened (high energy types of things) so perhaps it was physical energy that was still there. Perhaps our brains pick up on it and fill in the missing pieces? It would be nice if someone like Derren Brown investigated this type of thing since he knows about the psyche.

...and the measuring device was a thermograph not any aura reading type of things
My favorite "Ghost" pictures are the orb pictures.
Only a christian would mistake a speck of dust on the camera lens for a ghost.
Just do a google image search for orbs if you don't know what I'm talking about.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service