I noticed that everyone on this site is sooooo nice and polite and blah blah blah blah blah. EFF THAT! There's a good reason that this discussion group has so many members relative to the others. Do I have to spell it out to you?? Geeeez! Aren't you guys are sick and tired of dating churchie girlz and wanna-be alter boyz! I know I'm sick of it! You're all here because you want to find someone who shares your world view; right? Someone who youtubes Chris Hitchens videos on their lunch break, just like you. Someone who gives copies of The God Delusion as Christmas gifts, just like you. Someone who gets all the subtle humor on Family Guy, just like you. Someone who has at least 5 relatives praying for their immortal soul every night, just like you. And someone who rocks the scarlet "A" like a f#%*ing badge of courage, JUST LIKE YOU! You don't want someone who has to go consult their pastor after a night of ruff sex do ya??

Well then get your head outta your tailpiece, click on the pic of that hot guy or girl and send them a friend request. Believe me, they want you just as much as you want them. At the time of this writing, there are almost a thousand members in this group. In the next 72 hours there better be at least 250 replies to this post telling me about how you just scored a date with that certain somebody. DO NOT REPLY UNTIL YOU'VE MET SOMEONE!!!

If I have to be the goddamned fire starter, I'll be the goddamned fire starter. If you get rejected, blame it on me and try again with someone else. Don't be a lame either, there'll be plenty of time to talk about Obama's health care package and Donald Trump's candidacy after you hook up. Focus! For the next 72 hours you only have one mission. And that mission? Duh, Winning!

Remember people, we only get this one life. Live it to the limit!! YOU'RE WELCOME!

P.S. If you're hot, expect some traffic to your inbox... I'm out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiyTHvW8-Gw

Views: 187

Replies to This Discussion

I could definitely live with that level of activity, a few times a day.  The two or three times a week is my lower end of things.  I'd definitely prefer at least once a day.  Not having a live-in girlfriend kind of restricts things a little, though.
Lol! That was pretty good. :D
Well, the problem is that we're not.  The fundamentalist Christians are out-reproducing the moderates and atheists.
We're happier due having less screaming bastards running around under our feet. Don't take away our happiness!
Heh heh heh.  That too.

We're making plenty of advances by de-converting the theists.  Better to not give birth to kids that we can't afford.  That sort of thing just leads to poverty and ignorance.  We should leave that sort of thing to the theists.

In the past 10 years, we've roughly doubled the percentage of atheists in the US.  We don't need to out-breed them, when we can educate them and de-convert them.

Anyway, I don't use condoms.  There are better forms of birth control.

It's much higher than that in the Scandinavian region.  From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheists#Demographics:

Other studies have placed the estimated percentage of atheists, agnostics, and other nonbelievers in a personal god as low as single digits in Poland, Romania, Cyprus, and some other European countries, and up to 85% in Sweden, 80% in Denmark, 72% in Norway, and 60% in Finland.

Christianity just wasn't as fulfilling as the Norse gods were. Basically the Christian Apocalypse has nothing on Ragnarök. They just took their skepticism one god further since it's a rather shitty one in the first place.
That's one possibility.  While just about all of Europe is more liberal than the US, there are some conservatives.  Also, being an atheist doesn't automatically make you liberal.  Most of us are, but not all.
"You're all here because you want to find someone who shares your world view; right?"
Yeah!

"Someone who youtubes Chris Hitchens videos on their lunch break, just like you. "
Yeah!

"Someone who gives copies of The God Delusion as Christmas gifts, just like you."
F' yeah!

"Someone who gets all the subtle humor on Family Guy, just like you."
Oops.  You lost me there.

Next thread please....
Hmm, I didn't even notice that last one.  Family Guy has subtle humor?
this is a good idea, but it has a lot of problems due to the south being so rural.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service