So if you could open your heart and let people listen in, with words and music....what song would be you??? 

Some people might say what does your soul sound like, but I prefer to call it my essence, because I don't so much think about a soul per se....

And if you don't think you can come up with just one, please just post some of your favorites!!

This should be fun, and maybe hard, but here it goes for me....

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Views: 260

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8D3LSG3ZWI&feature=related

Dag Wiren's Serenade for Strings, Op. 11 2nd Movement.

It starts out really quiet, then grows in both melancholy and hope.

That's beautiful!  That kind of music doesn't even need words :)

That ruled!!  BEAUTIFUL!!  I love guitar music!  That's a good roller coaster ride!!!!  More to add to the ipod!! 

Here is some guitar music that just blew me away.  Hope you enjoy :)

Oh,these guys are great! Discovered them a few years ago back when I could afford cable lol.

You know they perform a kick-ass acoustic cover of "Orion" by Metallica?

I had actually debated which one to post here, but yeah their version of Orion kicks total ass!!!
I have always loved great guitar so - Stevie Ray Vaughan and Eric Clapton were among my favorites.  I've heard that a new album of never released Vaughan's music has been released - he died way to young.
I couldn't agree more Jim......SRV's version of "Little Wing" rocks my socks off!!!  His playing is so distinctive.  Like Clapton, no mistaking that sound when you hear it!

If you like SRV's "Little Wing",you're going to love this :

WHOA!!  That Ruled!

Reminds me of this guy...

Outstanding !  His fingering technique is unusual but truely effective.  I will have to check out his other material on utube

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service