A fun little webcounter.

http://populationaction.org/Articles/Whats_Your_Number/

It's quite odd to think that when I was born, there were less than half the humans on this planet that there are now. Humanity has really outdone itself.

Mine is 3,445,401,211.

Tags: ecology, overpopulation, population, reproduction

Views: 162

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

2,519,429,638. Where the heck did all you people come from?!  Must have been that "Summer of Love" thing when I was a teenager.

3,553,513,638    When i saw the population counter, i automatically envisioned actual babies popping out at that rate. Scary.

he he, these videos by artist Nina Paley place visuals on that :)

Ferto

Stork is the of war

3,413,077,387. I am 1 in 7 billion. Now I feel special.
Where are we going fit everybody?? Oh that's right... end of world coming next year, whew, I was starting to get worried.

I'm 2,255,204,410. Things really zoom up after that. I wonder how many are Barry White babies?

EEEEEK! LOL

I always disliked Barry White, he peddles way too much influence!!! :)

Makes people do things they shouldn't!

cool website

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

Latest Activity

Patricia replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
3 minutes ago
Idaho Spud replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
5 minutes ago
Idaho Spud replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
10 minutes ago
Idaho Spud liked Joan Denoo's photo
21 minutes ago
Sentient Biped replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Finland's Gay Bondage Stamps in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
26 minutes ago
Idaho Spud commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
31 minutes ago
Keith Brian Johnson replied to Luara's discussion Puzzle in real analysis in the group Mathematics
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Finland's Gay Bondage Stamps in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago
Sentient Biped replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Finland's Gay Bondage Stamps in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago
Irrelevant People liked Atheist Andrea's discussion Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?
1 hour ago
Sentient Biped commented on Claire Donnelly's group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Steph S.'s discussion How to be Tactful Responding With Diplomacy and Grace in the group Ethics and The Atheist
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service