Is Religion Made for Prevent Friendship ?

Is Religion Made for Prevent Love ?

Views: 292

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Religion was made to control the masses.

Ba-da-bing...

We need Explicit Atheist but you have problem....

Not for Modern ages

Gods were created to encourage good growing weather and successful crops. Then the shit hit the fan and everything got out of control and now we have religion.

At least, that is the short version of the story.

Now excuse me, I have a babby to eat and a virgin to sacrifice. <hops on unicorn and rides away>.

We are all humans nothing is indifferent on us

Religion
1. a.Belief in and reverence for a supernatural power or powers regarded as creator and governor of the universe.
    b. A personal or institutionalized system grounded in such belief and worship.
2. The life or condition of a person in a religious order.
3. A set of beliefs, values, and practices based on the teachings of a spiritual leader.
4. A cause, principle, or activity pursued with zeal or conscientious devotion.

We need not a Dictionary.....we need expilicit comments

Who is this 'we' you speak of, do you have an army in your pocket?

If 'you're' not satisfied with the answers you've been given, perhaps 'you're' phrasing the question incorrectly. The first answer was the most direct and complete response you could ask for to what most of us consider a simple minded question and any comparative study of religion will reveal that to you. People today are more easily controlled than ever, you can reach far more of them today via mediums such as this than you could even 50 years ago, don't be foolish in thinking that religion is any different today than yesterday, it's just a more polished turd. Baubles and beads...

People aren't here for your pleasure and whim, or to 'please' you with their responses to your queries. Telling them 'how' to answer your questions isn't a good place for you to start I assure you, after all they're not here to teach you, this is a social network.

lol, Tammy I love your response. ~ Melinda

Sometimes I'm a little too blunt, other times it is probably called for! I quite agreed with your estimation, after 20 some odd years of studying and toying with being clergy, it's pretty much what I found to be true of all religions, they seek to exert some sort of control over 'natural' beings... good luck with that!

i like ye activity Tammy

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service