What games are you most looking forward to that haven't yet been released?

I'm looking forward the most to Splinter Cell: Conviction and Red Dead Redemption. I've pre-ordered both thru Gamestop.

Views: 28

Replies to This Discussion

The next up and coming game on my list is Monster Hunter Tri. Anyone here played the demo?
Ill admit im a PC gamer and actually dispise consoles (if it wasnt for them supcom2 might have been amazing)

so the games im most looking forward to are civilisation 5 and (though im not sure if anyone has heard of it epic and all as it looks Achron.

i was excited about napoleon total war, sup com 2 and c&c4 and all were dreadfull. so im worried about getting excited anymore
Looking forward to try out a game called "Sniper:Ghost warrior",after watching some gameplay videos on Youtube,the first impression was - lol,this one is a camper's paradise indeed.Of course there are other games i like to play,like Starcraft 2,Fallout New Vegas and so on...
Mafia 2

Civilization 5

Definitely.
Since my original post here Splinter Cell: Conviction and Red Dead Redemption have been released. The latest upcoming release I am most looking forward to now is Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. The new multiplayer on it looks kick ass.

I know this is an old topic but ass of right now:

Doom 4

Crysis 2

Mass Effect 3

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Frank Moorman posted a status
"Heading to Las Vegas this weekend and hope to see the Tree of Knowledge, decorated with book covers, posted by the LV Coalition of Reason."
6 minutes ago
Frank Moorman updated their profile
15 minutes ago
Frank Moorman posted a status
"I signed up here four years ago, but did not participate, what with life taking some interesting turns. So I'll try again."
24 minutes ago
Frank Moorman replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
31 minutes ago
Daniel W commented on Dyslexic's DOG's blog post Wendy Wright (Creationist) arguably the Dumbest Person I've Ever Seen on Youtube!
46 minutes ago
Loren Miller commented on Dyslexic's DOG's blog post Wendy Wright (Creationist) arguably the Dumbest Person I've Ever Seen on Youtube!
1 hour ago
Daniel W commented on Dyslexic's DOG's blog post Wendy Wright (Creationist) arguably the Dumbest Person I've Ever Seen on Youtube!
1 hour ago
Daniel W replied to James M. Martin's discussion Austin City Council Candidate Uses "I'm Devout Christian, He's an Atheist" Graphic on Her Website
1 hour ago
Pat replied to James M. Martin's discussion Austin City Council Candidate Uses "I'm Devout Christian, He's an Atheist" Graphic on Her Website
1 hour ago
Michael Penn commented on Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's blog post Einstein on God, narrated by Richard Dawkins
2 hours ago
Michael Penn replied to Pat's discussion Hello Dalai.., Err, Goodbye Dalai
2 hours ago
Daniel W replied to Daniel W's discussion "Pope Francis played Huge Role in Cuba Deal"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service