So, what do us atheists do for a living?  Surely we are ALL not evolutionary biologists, astrophysicists or philosphers.

I'll start:

I am a sales planner for the North American Division of an international consumer product company.

How about you?

Views: 121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Robots eh Adrian? I have an idea. Can you create some robots to take over the US govt? Maybe we would finally have some intelligent beings and rational discourse in our governmental policy making for a change.
I'm a special needs bus driver, doula, childbirth educator and homeschooler.
I'm a college student. Finance major. My last semester!! I plan to be a Financial Planner.
Good luck with your career Emmy. I'm not sure there will be very many people with any money left to plan for, but hopefully the Gods of money will step in and make everything good again.
Somehow I landed a part time gig as an emergency shelter advocate for a non-profit that helps survivors of domestic violence (mostly women and children). Wasn't my intention, but I'm very happy to be there for now and the next few years as I look for another part time job and consider going back to school. I also volunteer way often then I should. From giving tours of house museums to teaching girls how to play guitar at camp... bleah. I still don't feel like I do much of anything though. :P
Thanks Les,
It appears to me that you are providing a valuable service to mankind. I sure appreciate what you do - thank you.
Research scientist, trained in molecular, cell and developmental biology.

I am involved in projects studying the factors that regulate two of the main cell types in bone- osteoblasts, which build bone, and osteoclasts, which resorb old or damaged bone. By understanding the basic mechanisms of how these cells are controlled we hope to be able to develop better diagnostic and therapeutic tools for bone regeneration, osteoporosis and for cancers that frequently spread to bone such as breast, prostate and lung.
that's awesome Eric. I don't have much of a science background, but I know enough to appreciate how valuable the foundational knowledge you are seeking to understand is to the advancement of society. Thank you.
I work for automotive parts plant.
I'm a profesional food taster and mattess tester! No, really... I drive trucks.
I'm an automation and process control engineer. Science and demonstratable reality have been the source of a good and interesting living for me. After thirty years I still look forward to going to work every day.
Good for you George. You are a lucky guy.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service