So, what do us atheists do for a living?  Surely we are ALL not evolutionary biologists, astrophysicists or philosphers.

I'll start:

I am a sales planner for the North American Division of an international consumer product company.

How about you?

Views: 133

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am a Security officer in a large corporate building. I used to be a bouncer and bodyguard but there was not enough hours in that line of work. Before that I spent 10 years in the U.S. Navy as a diesel/auxiliary systems mechanic.
I am currently a student of Psychology and Human Sexuality. 1 year down, 10 to go *happy claps*!
Mostly these days, I look for work!

Back when, I worked as a field service engineer, also skilled in technical training and tech writing ... and over the years, I've learned this and that....
I write software for satellites like this :
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8609428.stm
:)
And you get news from the bbc :)
25 yrs in IT. Most of the time as system admin on large systems(AS400s) and most lately combining that with being in the audit group. I'm a certified IS auditor(CISA) that helps large corporations pass audits. PCI (credit card protection) is driving them all crazy so the field should see me through until retirement. I work amongst some very smart and for the most part educated people, but see very little evidence of many of them being atheist. I think we are all afraid of being ostricized from corporate culture. But it doesn't stop the Republiwon'ts from expressing their views. I don't think most of them imagine that people could possibly disagree with them and not believe that Obama is the anti-christ.
Student/Sponge/whatever. During this holiday I have been volunteering for a local charity. (Re. the later and as I have no god and so no morals) I have become everything I hate.
I am a Union Ironworker. Or at least I usually am. Right now I'm a bored and unemployed gym rat because there are no jobs going on right now.
Student -- god I hate being a student.
Chocolate Rain!
Kneel before the Chocolate Reign!
what I would give to be a student again—the real world sucks!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service