So, what do us atheists do for a living?  Surely we are ALL not evolutionary biologists, astrophysicists or philosphers.

I'll start:

I am a sales planner for the North American Division of an international consumer product company.

How about you?

Views: 133

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good to see some non-prestigious jobs here as well, because when this thread started it was all "good" jobs.

I do caretaking for senior citizens. Currently I work 24 hours at a time for a lady who needs 24 hour supervision. I like it a lot; it's a nice feeling to be helping people, but it is more of a job for students or supplementary incomes.

I just got an associate's degree in paralegal...now the fun part of looking for work.
I'm an Aviation Electronics Engineer in the US Navy. Just started though.
I am a full time mom! Not very exciting but I love it. I keep my head in books most of the time....can't get enough!! Non-fiction and science based! I wish I had gone into medicine but I fear it is too late. I seem to have some sort of propensity for such things.
Yeah for atheist mothers (and fathers) - especially those that truly understand life priorities,

IMO, you are a genius in my book. I hope you have lots of kids. A couple dozen would be good so that you can offset the Dugger clan.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service