So, what do us atheists do for a living?  Surely we are ALL not evolutionary biologists, astrophysicists or philosphers.

I'll start:

I am a sales planner for the North American Division of an international consumer product company.

How about you?

Views: 122

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good for you Carl. Thanks for responding.
I'm an assistant facility manager (maintenance guy) of an office building in the capital city of pa, harrisburg. I wait for things to go wrong, so I can fix them.. Plus organizing contractors, but it gives me a good amount of downtime to research, and the work I do allows me to listen to books on tape, so i get a good bit of reading in too!

Also part time philosopher and evolutionary biologist lol
Hey Park,
perhaps you should switch to a full time philosopher, you certainly seem qualified! I did hear, however, that the pay and benefits aren't very good.

I'm envious of the time you have available but am glad to see that you are putting it to good use. Keep at it man.
I work at TJ Maxx. :-P
It seems I am going to be a bit unpopular here when I disclose my job. But before I reveal that information just remember that the economy still sucks and I have to support my family. Well, here goes............I'm a machine operator at a company that makes..........church furniture. There I said it.
Thanks great Joseph. Anyway you can build some electric probes into the pews so that the sheep get a nice jolt whenever the preacher tells a lie?
They'd probably think it's the hand of God.
Wouldn't that be one, long, continuous jolt? Unfortunately I can't get away with something like that. My boss pays too much attention to my work. I try to look at the positive aspects of working there though. For one, I can support my family and two, some of the money the churches receive from their members finds its way into the hands of an atheist.
Fortunately or unfortunately you will always have a job. :0)
I'm a pastry chef, specializing in artisan breads and pastries.
Self employed for 15 years as boat Capt. and slumlord.
Maritime worker forever!
aye aye captain!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service