So, what do us atheists do for a living?  Surely we are ALL not evolutionary biologists, astrophysicists or philosphers.

I'll start:

I am a sales planner for the North American Division of an international consumer product company.

How about you?

Views: 121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good to see some non-prestigious jobs here as well, because when this thread started it was all "good" jobs.

I do caretaking for senior citizens. Currently I work 24 hours at a time for a lady who needs 24 hour supervision. I like it a lot; it's a nice feeling to be helping people, but it is more of a job for students or supplementary incomes.

I just got an associate's degree in paralegal...now the fun part of looking for work.
I'm an Aviation Electronics Engineer in the US Navy. Just started though.
I am a full time mom! Not very exciting but I love it. I keep my head in books most of the time....can't get enough!! Non-fiction and science based! I wish I had gone into medicine but I fear it is too late. I seem to have some sort of propensity for such things.
Yeah for atheist mothers (and fathers) - especially those that truly understand life priorities,

IMO, you are a genius in my book. I hope you have lots of kids. A couple dozen would be good so that you can offset the Dugger clan.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service