What stuff do you believe in even though you dont have evidence and are atheist? I believe in aliens and some sort of afterlife. I also believe theres a 4th density that has different laws of physics. The 4th density im talking about is not about time. I believe theres alot of stuff the universe can do that would seem supernatural. I believe in magic and supernatural like powers that humans arent capable of.

Views: 138

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's certainly what most theists do when they use terms such as "religion" or "god" without bothering to give you a consistent definition. I don't think I'm doing that, however. I don't give "paranormal" a meaning it has never had just because I think it might serve the point I'm trying to make.
Aliens either exist or have existed somewhere in the universe, to believe otherwise requires an incredible amount of faith and arrogance, that we earthlings, that reside on the fringe of an unremarkable galaxy orbiting an unremarkable star, are the only form of life that exists.
If you include in the definition of 'alien life' to mean bacterial and other possible 'lower life forms,' yeah. To presume sentient beings also exist or have existed, not necessarily so. At the same time - even less chance. We may still present as (having been) a self-limiting / self extinguishing species.
"What stuff do you believe in even though you dont have evidence and are atheist? I believe in aliens and some sort of afterlife. I also believe theres a 4th density that has different laws of physics."

A 4th what? Wow if you're trying to give ammunition to theists that atheists are ultra stupid and the opposite of scientific or just barely when they can be, you're helping take the cake big time. What the hell is a 4th density? And you believe in magic? MAGIC IS SOMETHING THAT HAPPENS FOR NO LOGICAL REASON. Ugh.

I believe that there is things science cannot explain.

I believe that this means our understanding of things is flawed.

I believe however that you can only make sound decisions based on what science can tell you right now.

Most of all.. I believe I'll have another beer.

MB

Ghosts and supernatural beings - There's no proof that these exist and attempts to prove them either fail or turn out to be hoaxes.

Aliens - Maybe. I don't believe that they come here and make crop circles or mutilate livestock but there may be a race of beings out there who wonder if they're alone.

Magic - No. I did back in the day when I believed in ghosts and stuff but when I stopped believing in that stuff, magic went along with it. Magic is way too random and pseudo-complicated.

Psychic powers and telekinesis - I believe that perhaps we could have natural abilities that we are unaware of or don't know how to use but only in terms of telekinesis or clairvoyance. That other stuff like seeing spirits and reading minds in crazy.

Crytozoology - I believe that some animals may be hard to find because they're new and rare but not that mainstream junk like Big Foot, Lock Ness, Yeti and Chupacabra.

I believe that reality is much weirder than we imagine – in fact weirder than we can imagine. A complete understanding of reality may never be realized by human beings. I am, however, confident that in that reality there is nothing that even remotely resembles the Abrahamic god or any other god.

The universe is a bit big. There probably is life out there but it could be evolved from yeast or woodlice. The most intelligent life form in the universe might be a cloud of educated greenfly.

I think that there might be something to the stories about people floating around outside their body during near death experiences, and that dying is probably doing that for a while, then you go into a dream, fall asleep inside the dream, then the screen goes blank and you're done.

DMT might be a Star Wars Force kind of thing... maybe.

I believe in Guinness the cause of and solution to all of life's problems :)
I believe in Guinness one day a year.
The only thing I "believe" is something that I think has a decent probability of existing: aliens. While we have yet to find proof of them, there is a decent probability of them existing somewhere in the universe, what with the billions of planets circling billions of stars in billions of galaxies. I believe that, going by sheer probability, we might come across them someday, whether intelligent or even unicellular.

I believe in...well, clothes. More often than not, as I'm believing, I'm wearing them.

I have faith that my next meal won't poison me.

There's more, but I hope the above states my case clearly.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service