What stuff do you believe in even though you dont have evidence and are atheist? I believe in aliens and some sort of afterlife. I also believe theres a 4th density that has different laws of physics. The 4th density im talking about is not about time. I believe theres alot of stuff the universe can do that would seem supernatural. I believe in magic and supernatural like powers that humans arent capable of.

Views: 149

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

John D,

You believe Oswald was the only shooter?
So can I assume you believe the magic-bullet theory?

Can't help but find it interesting that someone who doesn't believe in magic believes in a theory dependent upon a magic bullet!  ;)

Not necessarily magic. Bullets - and sometimes, just pieces of bullets - have been known to do the damndest things.

They do, especially when it is someone on the VIP list who many others wish were not .... How does the bullet seem to know??

;)

That bullet is only "magic" if all the people are rigidly sitting in their seats with perfect posture. There has been more research aligning the shot timing with the Zapruder film showing the targets were definitely NOT all sitting perfectly. The targets were aligned so that one straight bullet could make the specific wounds.

Definitely like a link to some of that information.  Not challenging you, just always been interested in the topic.  Thanks :)

Beyond the "magic" bullet, you might admit that it was a pretty sloppy investigation from time of the shooting +, especially considering the sensitivity of who was shot...

And mighty convenient that the accused was shot soon after, eh?  Case closed?

Hey Justin, I rechecked the subject and found out a few more things. The newer studies, mostly done by forensic experts for investigative TV shows, actually conducted real world experiments that confirmed the Warren Commission findings. They actually had it right in the first place. There is a whole bunch of info on the subject at Wikipedia. Search "single bullet theory" or "JFK magic bullet".

One more thing. I think Oswald did it alone. I think it would be impossible to keep a large conspiracy quiet for this long. I do sometimes wonder about Oswald's motivations. His life story seems like an impossibility. At the height of the cold war, a flunked-out US Marine is allowed to defect to Russia. He marries a KGB member's daughter. He then moves back to the US. He also mysteriously pops up in Mexico City. He makes all kinds of noise in New Orleans spreading communist pamphlets (gets national media exposure). After all this stuff, he still goes un-monitored like any old Joe. Makes you wonder. I personally think he always wanted to change the world, and just plain old dumb luck handed him the perfect opportunity.
Do you mean "dimension" instead of "density"?

Do I believe in alien life? No. Do I believe there is a very good chance that there is alien life? Yes. Two different views. Intelligent life is less possible, but if there aren't planets with at least microbes, I would be very surprised.
Anything supernatural? Absolutely not. Not only is there no evidence, it's not likely. At least we know life is possible.
Whatever alex collier is talking about. He talks about density http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2ubrA3X7rM
I believe Bigfoot no longer subcontracts his duties to undocumented yeti's (they'll work for next to nothing you know) and unemployed circus midgets.
Where does this leave umpa lumpas, elves etc?
Most atheists are going to tell you they don't believe in any of this. Why do you believe in these things?
Magic and supernatural abilities don't exist. I hung around for years with people who claimed they had supernatural abilities, and none of them offered to prove it, or even made excuses of why they couldn't. Now I think someone who makes claims like that is either crazy or attention-hungry. If someone has them, they should go out and get that million dollar JREF prize already.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service