I discovered a brilliant new way to avoid  having xians ring my doorbell in attempt to share the good news with me.  Just now, I was in my kitchen, washing dishes and finding something to eat, when I looked out the large window above my sink.  Two men were approaching with bibles in hand.  Then, I realized they saw me.  We made eye contact and I gave them a big smile.  They stopped dead in their tracks and looked down, then slowly turned and walked away.  I can only assume this is because I was not wearing a shirt, or a bra.  Perhaps from this point on I will be answering the door shirtless.  Should give the mormon boys something to talk about.

Views: 757

Replies to This Discussion

I think you might get the same effect if you answered the door shirtless and wearing a matching bra and slip.
That'll freak them out. Lol.

Well you can but it won't have quite the same impact. Now if you were wearing a lacy pink bra, that might give them pause.

What scares me with this... is that more and more men will be tempted to ring at doors with bibles in their hands.

What then?!

and where's my bible?

I'm ok with that.  I have a heavy glass storm door between me and them, and I am not hesitant to show my boobs.  If you want to see boobs bad enough to carry a bible and stop by my house, come on over:)

Hahahaha.  Hehehehe.  Made my day!

It made mine too!

Perfect! Outstanding! You are a genius! At 76 and with large breasts, mormon boys would have early heart attacks if they saw mine. 

well most of the male population will be glad if this catchs on

I would imagine all of the population will like it. It has been my experience that women love to look at boobs:)

Priceless.  Only wish I had the nerve to do this.

Once answered the door to some JWs when I had a stinking hangover and dressed only in a bathrobe that wasn't properly closed.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service