http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_be_your_nerd_type

Take the test and see what you get.

This is what I am -Science/Math nerd

and Gamer/Computer Nerd

Views: 441

Replies to This Discussion

Well it didn't exactly paste the way I wanted it to -- but you get the idea. I am a Science/Math Nerd.

I am a Musician according to test.

Awesome Tony! Thanks for taking the quiz!

According to the test, I qualify as a Literature Nerd:

"Does sitting by a nice cozy fire, with a cup of hot tea/chocolate, and a book you can read for hours even when your eyes grow red and dry and you look sort of scary sitting there with your insomniac appearance? Then you fit this category perfectly! You love the power of the written word and it's eloquence; and you may like to read/write poetry or novels. You contribute to the smart people of today's society, however you can probably be overly-critical of works. It's okay. I understand."

I thought you would be a Literature Nerd Gwaithmir.

I am this -- what will you be?

Your Result: Science/Math Nerd

(Absolute Insane Laughter as you pour toxic chemicals into a foaming tub of death!)

Well, maybe you aren't this extreme, but you're in league with the crazy scientists/mathmeticians of today. Very few people have the talent of math and science is something takes a lot of brains as well. Thank whosever God you worship, or don't worship, so thank no deity whatsoever in your case, for you people! Most of us would have died off without your help.

I have another "nerdly" quibble with the quiz: it assigns you a single type no matter how close other subscores are.

My top two types are Science/Math Nerd and Musician, with the result sensitive to the answer for how I self-identify; changing that was enough to flip the result. Computer Nerd, Literature Nerd, and Social Nerd were also high.

Yeah those tests aren't prefect I admit. But I thought it was fun.

I'm a Literature Nerd.

Cool!

This is a fun test -- see what you get!

Fun test!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service