For me, one of my biggest pet peeves is how many people can't spell "lose". It's so bad, it's like a typographical error epidemic has been loosed on the world.

Views: 503

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What's worse than people not using turn signals is people who use them, but AFTER they've turned. Wow, thanks! So that's what you were doing! I thought you were driving straight!
My turn signal was broken one time. That really sucked.
I always forget to use "too" instead of "to" when necessary. I don't know why we just didn't really get told where to use "too" much in school sometimes the teachers don't even correct me and I notice later that its supposed to be "too"...
I have an idea that might help, but I don't want to risk unsolicited advice. ;)
Bah! There's a people just commented above me!
Gah! they're Every-f**king-where!
Daniel: My main pet peeve is people. They seem to be everywhere. Why don't they just go away.

this is why I work with animals, and I am all for the Voluntary Human Extinction Movement VHEMT
I agree. Usually it ends up being a clip that no reasonable person would watch and that's how they get another view. I'm sure they use that as proof of how much interest the clip generates.
When sports players or other famous person 'thanks' god for winning. Like god would make you punch harder then the other guy in a boxing match. Not that I dislike boxing, but the idea that 'god' would give a shit about who wins in a boxing match, or play favorites....

Also anything that Daryl (or any) Waltrip says is a pet peeve.
I had a friend who would thank her god every time she did well on a test. o.O
Bloody annoys me too, but what do you do when have few brains (religious) as education, go to sports.
It's among the many reasons I no longer have any interest whatsoever in watching any sports on TV (except maybe figure skating; that was my sport decades ago).
I was watching a show that review video games and they had some clips about gaming competitions. Before the match the contester kissed his cross and mouthed a prayer. He lost. As he walked away he looked up at the sky grimaced and mouthed why. If god existed why would he give a fuck a video gaming competition, like he wouldn't have better things to do like smite people ;) It's even more petty to beg god to win that than a boxing match

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service