For me, one of my biggest pet peeves is how many people can't spell "lose". It's so bad, it's like a typographical error epidemic has been loosed on the world.

Views: 503

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tell them to "Have a godLESS day." :) Or "I'll have a good day, instead."
I totally agree Roxi.  If there is a place to respond when I read that I put "loose rhymes with goose!"  Also people who use your when it's you're.  Or would of instead of would have...aarrgghhh. lol

As far as grammar and spelling I hate it when people use "to," too," and "two" incorrectly! I also hate "their" and "there." Oh yeah, and not knowing when to use "was" and "were." Example; "She is beautiful like you WAS at that age" instead of WERE. Also when "that" is used to describe a person instead of "who." Example: "He's a nice guy THAT helps a lot of people" instead of WHO helps a lot of people.  But, all that being said anybody could slam me on my math skills ☺

I also just LOVE people who act like such "good" xians who would never drink alcohol and especially never get drunk when you've seen them slobbering drunk a few times. No, I am not talking about my sister-in-law ;)

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service