For me, one of my biggest pet peeves is how many people can't spell "lose". It's so bad, it's like a typographical error epidemic has been loosed on the world.

Views: 478

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

speaking of which, I'm typing right as i'm about ready to head in.
I'm surprised more people in "customer service" don't get in the top of belltowers and open fire on the crowds below.
lol. Ever heard of that controversial game "Postal"? (it's what it sounds like) I always thought they should do a retail version.
I have not heard of that game, but I do think there should be a retail version.
My most unpleasant crowd ever was the three times my corporate account mandated I shop at COSTCO, housewives in a frenzy, whipping around corners with giant trolleys, not carts not, giant lumber trolleys, then the fight to get into lineups of hundreds of people.

Why anyone in their sane mind would volunteer to shop at COSTCO I do not understand.
Well, I can't say for back home, but when you live abroad and your only hope for comfort food lies in shopping at COSTCO, you suffer through. It works out, though. Usually, there's 3 or 4 of us and we have one person carting, while the other two hunt out what we're looking for and bring back items for the cart. It works out well that way. :D
When people buy a new laptop or tv or something and leave all the shiny colorful stickers on. The ones that are useful in the shop, give u a quick info on what the device does but left after purchase... so cheap!!!
Oh, and the white people thinking that it's not polite to mention someone's race when they describe their looks. Like a woman at my work today: "I'm looking for your colleague, the girl with dark hair". There's few girls at my work who fit that description: a Slovakian, a Spanish, a Japanese, a Bangladeshi and an Angolan. Only one of them is black, and she was the one the woman was looking for! KMT!
One of my favorite dives to get BBQ has a sign on the storefront proclaiming "Fallen off the bone", referencing their ribs no doubt. The man can't spell, but he sure does make good BBQ.
For meat that has 'fallen off the bone', what's so wrong with that?
Advertisements often start with a verb that assumes an unstated preceding phrase...
This may have been mentioned: people who stand too close behind you at the supermarket checkout. Shopping cart in the back of the heel. Or, someone in front of me who forgot something and tries to run and get it.
strollers all the time!
Oh geez, I hate that. Especially because they'll bump it right into my rear. Thing is, I will bump back!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service