When you're not working what do you like to do?

Views: 108

Replies to This Discussion

Once in awhile get your kitties some meat baby food.  It can't have onion though, because onion is supposedly poisonous to cats.  My cats love it.
I give them each 1/2 can of "squishy" food in the evening each day. I think it has addictive drugs in it though. They sure seem like addicts when they see it coming!
A friend's cat sits quietly unperturbed when she plays music, even on a tinwhistle or bodhran. When she'd first adopted the cat, she wondered whether the cat was deaf... but open a can of cat food anywhere in the house, and the kitty will come running!
Exercise. I'm an addict. Otherwise reading, T.V. and radio. Write poems now and then in English and Danish. Voluntary work with a mental health organisation. Keeps me busy and out of trouble.
The last time I turned my TV on was when I didn't have an Internet connection, and was checking to see if the cable had gone out.
crochet and sew
I was beginning to think only religious people sewed, because that's the only type I run into.  Now, if I run into a tricky spot, I know whose brains to pick. :o)  Other than my MIL, of course, who doesn't sew samplers that say "Jebus loves you"  and make altar cloths even though she is religious.

I go to the gym, lay out at the lake, socialize either at a bar or with my clique from our local Progressive group, work in the yard, do a little hog hunting, watch Glee...yall know, typical lesbian stuff:) 

Neuroscience, philosophy, psychology, sociology, natural science, astrophysics, anthropology, cultural studies, politics, health, diet, nutrition, education, parenting, environmental studies, interpersonal development, cooking; and walking when I get the time, inclination and motivation.

When I'm not working, I machine stuff, shoot holes in paper with my rifles and handguns, read science fact (book, mags and blogs), and keep my cats happy.
Machine stuff. Cool! I don't have things to shoot stuff with though.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service