Did this on an old forum I was a part of. Just post what you are currently watching.

Bad Lieutenant.

Views: 64

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Quite Interesting with Stephen Fry on youtube. For shits and giggles.

UFO videos on youtube. Also for shits and giggles.
Bones on DVD! (I So love the looks she gives theists! Brilliant!)
B/c I too refuse to pay for crap TV that I will never watch!
I love watching series on DVD b/c then you can binge for a day or two,
and then forget that the toob exists for a while!
just got done watching Blue Velvet getting ready to pop Cronenberg's Crash in the ole dvd player.
It has to be the greatest film ever made.
Cube 2: Hypercube

...it's on instant play. Netflix Win! :D
(if you want a better science based fiction, check Primer, also on instant play)
I've had Primer on my instant queue for a while now, just need to make time to watch it.
There's a Cube 2? I'll totally have to watch it. Loved the first one, even if it was shitty directing resulting in bad acting. Story was brilliant.
I'm with you on Dexter (next season in my Netflix queue), House, and Survivor. I've heard House ramble off a few anti-religious zingers, i love it. I can't remember the specifics, but one patient was praying, and House told her that God was reason she was sick in the first place. I've heard of the other shows, except for Caprica. Weeds has very good ratings on Netflix; i guess i'll have to give that one a shot next. I was following "solitary" and Kitchen Nighmares" on Hulu, but i think those shows were discontinued? I still don't have cable. Hulu is great. I always have a backlog of instant watch movies on dvd. I have a pc to tv adaptor, and run rca cables to my living room. I just hook it up to my dvd recorder and record. I recently stumbled on "Intervention". I can relate to the families. My brother has been to numerous treatment centers, half way houses, counselors, jails, etc. I get nervous everytime my phone rings.
Dexter is amazing!!!
Went to the library and found the full set of The Prisoner on DVD! got my weekend movie watching all set now!
I don't have cable or rabbit ears, so I rely on VHS/DVDs, and the internet. I'm currently watching "L.A. Confidential", which I purchased along with "Birdman of Alcatraz" and "The Pianist" for $1 a piece at my local library. They are eliminating their VHS collection.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service