Atheist Nexus Logo
Did this on an old forum I was a part of. Just post what you are currently watching.

Bad Lieutenant.

Views: 85

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This amazing video about bible contradictions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB3g6mXLEKk&feature=player_embedded
Thanks for posting that - it just went into my Atheist Videos bookmarks! EXCELLENT!
I love NonStampCollector's You Tube videos.
Glee in about fifteen minutes.

Yes, I know it's juvenile and ridiculous. But it's fun and ridiculous. And Jane Lynch is amazing. That's all the justification it needs. :P
Are you kidding?!? Glee absolutely rocks the house!

It's as close to a Joss Whedon show as we'll get without Joss Whedon actually being a part of it. "Veronica Mars" used to hold that title. Now it's "Glee."

Razor sharp wit, a whole lot of I-can't-believe-they-were-allowed-to-say-that-on-network-TV, great singing, and you're right; Jane Lynch is amazing.

Dolphins: Really just gay sharks.
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Godless In America: Madalyn Murray O'Hair (4/6)
Just started watching Bones, based on recommendations I've read here.
A pretty bad, but funny movie. I think these twin brothers were in a movie called "The Barbarians". They are body builders with a mullet:) I have a channel called "This". It runs old, lesser known movies. Roddy McDowall and David Caradine are in this. Anyway, it's called "Double Trouble" (1992). Twins - one good cop, one bad one.
Lots of iron chef and redlettermedia on youtube :)
Old Boy pretty damn sick and twisted ending, but so fucking cool.
Food Network!!!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service