A film that my partner Ethan and I are working on:

http://youtu.be/v_AzkoUzn74

This film is intended to be the first in a series and is very much still a work in progress.
Please, give us some feedback! This film won't be anything without us getting as much input from the community as possible. You can find more information about the project as a whole at www.wearenotmonsters.com

Tags: Are, DIY, Documentary, Film, Monsters, Not, We

Views: 51

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ah, thank you so much for your kind words!  I realize this reply is a bit late, but better late than never right?  Haha, the best support you can provide us is simply to share the trailer!  =D

To expand on your suggestions, we certainly have interviewed many more people, the FOX news clips and stuff won't actually be in the film, this was a working trailer we made several months ago.  We are definitely making this film from the most objective standpoint possible.

I still want to know why it is, if atheists have no morality, that we comprise less than 0.1% of the prison population in the US.  Oh, and PLEASE don't insult me by saying that atheists get CONVERTED in prison!

monster;

noun
    a large, ugly, and frightening imaginary creature. an inhumanly cruel or wicked person. humorous a rude or badly behaved child.
    a congenitally malformed or mutant animal or plant.
    [as modifier] informal extraordinarily large.
  verb Brit. informal criticize severely.

ME: from OFr. monstre, from L. monstrum 'portent or monster', from monere 'warn'.

© Oxford University Press, 2004

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service