Not very familiar with what the Mormons believe, I thought it reminded me of what Scientology believed. Only without the volcano stuff.

Tags: Mormons, morons

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I never heard the part of the story where the followers of lucifer never got a body, the neutrals became blacks, and the 'valiant pure-hearted' became whites...what the fuck, guys!
Wackos. Another tidbit about this cult, that I find stupefying, is that their 'divine revelations' come at such opportune times.
*In the early years Utah's statehood was withheld until they adhered to the federal law against polygamy and suddenly, the leader (Brigham Young, I think) had a divine revelation that god had told him that the morons didn't need to practice polygamy anymore. Whew..that was a close one.
*Then in the 70's the IRS was threatening to revoke the churches tax-exempt status due to it discrimination against blacks. And once again a divine revelation saved the day!
What lunacy. Just how far will some contort their intellect and reason to hang on to a group sanctioned delusion? It really is mind boggling.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo replied to Loren Miller's discussion Christmas: Behind the Curtain (The Thinking Atheist) in the group Hang With Friends
7 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Matt Gabe's discussion Atheists who preach religion and theists who preach atheism
16 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Dr. Allan H. Clark's discussion Atheism and the Holocaust: Primo Levi and Os Guiness
23 minutes ago
Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion God Loves Uganda.
38 minutes ago
Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
42 minutes ago
Grinning Cat replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Camo cats in the group Atheist Ailurophiles
45 minutes ago
Loren Miller commented on Warren Jappe's photo
1 hour ago
Patricia replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Pity Poor Rush, Whose Panties Are in a Wad Because There Might Be a Black James Bond
1 hour ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Pity Poor Rush, Whose Panties Are in a Wad Because There Might Be a Black James Bond
1 hour ago
Patricia replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Pity Poor Rush, Whose Panties Are in a Wad Because There Might Be a Black James Bond
1 hour ago
Patricia replied to Idaho Spud's discussion Safety of frozen food in the group Food!
1 hour ago
Bertold Brautigan posted a discussion
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service