Please to be regaling us with your favorite puns. I'll start:

A scientist doing a large experiment with liquid chemicals was trying to solve a problem when he fell in and became part of the solution.

Tags: puns, punsters need love too, very punny

Views: 961

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My wife's favorite

A three-legged dog walks into a saloon in the Old West. He sidles up to the bar and announces: I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.
Ha! That may have been one of the first puns I ever heard. Ah, the mammaries...
This one might take a while to get...

Two men walk into a bar. One says "ouch".

Oh, and of course..."Atheism is a non-prophet organization."
Heh. My problem is that I've seen most puns floating around. I'm easily amused, so I still think they are funny... just not as funny as I did when I first heard them.

."Atheism is a non-prophet organization."

This should be on a t-shirt, if it isn't already.
There was a pun competition at a local middle school. Each student was allowed to submit multiple entries. One student sent in ten entries, hoping at least one entry would win, but no pun in ten did.
Heh.

A vulture boards an airplane, carrying two dead raccoons. The Stewardess looks at him and says, "I’m sorry, sir, only one carrion allowed per passenger".
BOO, HISS!!!!! [large grin!]
I was just bemoaning that I can't remember any puns I've created, when I thought up this:

"People say I'm blunt, but it's not chronic".
Hahahhahahaha
Thanks Sarah, I was beginning to think I should hang my head in shame.
No, no shame. I was actually waiting for someone else to say something... You brought back a lot of fond memories for me. I can smell it now................
A "blunt" is a marijuana cigarette. "Chronic" is yet another slang term for marijuana, usually heard as "the chronic".

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service