Please to be regaling us with your favorite puns. I'll start:

A scientist doing a large experiment with liquid chemicals was trying to solve a problem when he fell in and became part of the solution.

Tags: puns, punsters need love too, very punny

Views: 981

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I feel I shouldn't be participating in this, Méabh, but what the hell...

A girl and her boyfriend find out she's pregnant with identical twins. As they are too young, they decide to give them up for adoption. One of them gets adopted by a mexican family, who names him Juan; the other by an arab family who names him Amal.

Years pass, and the girl gets nostalgic. She asks her now husband to help her find her children, so she can see how they are doing. So they track down the mexican family, and they have a very nice reunion.

The girl then says that she wants to go look for her other son, to which her husband replies:
"What's the point? If you've seen Juan you've seen Amal"

Yep, it's so bad it hurts.
And just a clarification for you gringos, although it kind of screws up the pun.
Juan shouldn't sound like 'one'. People in the US say it like 'gwan'.
It should really be pronounced like 'who' + 'Ann' only in one syllable, like 'hwan'
...and I "like" your "response".
Ha!

Yep, it's so bad it hurts.

Aren't puns for masochists who like to laugh?
Thanks to fossils, palaeontologist have been able to determine that there once was a genetic mutation millions of year ago, causing the creation of a five-legged dinosaur.

As far as we know, this is the first evidence we have ever seen of a reptile dysfunction
Is that an illustration of a reptile dysfunction?
baaaaahahahaha
I don't know if it's funny, or if it even makes sense. Inspired by an unintentional typo I made recently:

"How bad can be a recipe for distasters?"
Makes sense. I found it humorous.
Clever.
My body is pretty noisy.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service