I would much prefer a pure Vegan/Atheist discussion site, than a mixture of Vegetarian Vegan/Atheist, as I do not see lacto-vegetarians as vegetarians at all.

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"I would much prefer a pure Vegan/Atheist discussion site, than a mixture of Vegetarian Vegan/Atheist, as I do not see lacto-vegetarians as vegetarians at all."

OK - everybody stop everything you're doing right now and everybody run and build Nikolai a website.

How very, very inconsiderate of all of us to not already have one already just for you. Please accept our humblest apologies.
Well, there is. You are not accomplishing anything with your lame atempts than making a mockery and fool of yourself.
someone might want to read up on a psychological term called shaping.
*gives you cookie* good boy.

All or nothing? I'm sure that will change the world for the better.

If you really cared about the problem at hand, you would be willing to take any help in the right direction-- even if that means just eating less meat than normal. You can't make a positive change with a negative message and you certianly can't ostracise an entire group of people(vegetarians) because they don't adhere to your own set of moral guide lines. That's the christian way, not the atheist way.

You may not believe that lacto-vegetarians are not vegiterians at all, but have not explained what is so special about being vegitarian at all! Very ancient Indian sages have told that the plants too have souls and even Aristotle also believed this. So, whether you kill an animal or fell a plant, you are committting violence. As an atheist I do not believe in the existance of a soul but I do believe in life.  One saying in Sanskrit language says, " Jeevo jeevasya jeevanam". One life is the sustainance of another life. This is the most fundamental of nature's law of interdependance of life on this planet. So, vegetarianism is as good, or as bad, as non-vegetariaanism.

MADHUKAR KULKARNI.

I demand an atheist website for people under 5 foot 6. I can't believe I have to taint my eyes with the stank and presence of you tallies! With all your big shoes and reaching high shelves. I dont care if this has nothining to do with atheism. I DEMAND PURITY!

I'm a level 16 vegan, I won't eat anything that casts a shadow!

If you do not want to eat nonveg food, it's ok, but I am a plant lover so I appeal to you not to use violence against plants and stop eating veg food too. You may eat whatever else you please!

MADHUKAR KULKARNI.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service