http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/coventry_and_warwickshire/104036...

Of course the news page doesn't say that - you have to read between the lines a little  - but the open air mass is now to be held in a field that holds a little more than half the original estimated attendance.

I shall be down there with my sign come what may:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Down with the Evil Empire!!

Tags: Birmingham, Catholic, Coventry, Newman, Pope, Saints, UK, Vatican

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think work is underway. regarding that. Watch this space!
field that holds a little more than half the original estimated attendance

Looking forward to the day he has trouble filling the local Bingo hall.
Pope in the Hague - 87!
I'm looking forward to your report post-Pope.
LOL!Yay for the U.K. Maybe they arent as influenced by the pestilence that is the catholic church!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Freethinker31 replied to Luara's discussion A naked rambler
3 minutes ago
sk8eycat replied to sk8eycat's discussion California Seems to Be Learning Something in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
8 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s discussion Upscale Sodomites Spread Ebola @ Starbucks!
8 minutes ago
sk8eycat commented on Little Name Atheist's group Atheist Ailurophiles
12 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Raëlian DNA research project: Science proves that consecrated wafers are still wheat and not Jesus
13 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to sk8eycat's discussion California Seems to Be Learning Something in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
17 minutes ago
Joan Denoo liked sk8eycat's discussion California Seems to Be Learning Something
18 minutes ago
matthew greenberg replied to James M. Martin's discussion Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate
22 minutes ago
sk8eycat replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Raëlian DNA research project: Science proves that consecrated wafers are still wheat and not Jesus
26 minutes ago
Gwaithmir replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Raëlian DNA research project: Science proves that consecrated wafers are still wheat and not Jesus
31 minutes ago
sk8eycat replied to James M. Martin's discussion Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate
34 minutes ago
matthew greenberg replied to James M. Martin's discussion Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate
38 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service