There are many members who use pseudonyms for participating in discussions as well as for registering. Why does any one want to hide one's true identity? Personally, I am given to strong expressions, yet I do not want to use a pseudonym. Should this practice be permitted and continued on A N?

MADHUKAR KULKARNI.

Views: 258

Replies to This Discussion

Oh my gosh! Looks like someone needs to clean up the Madhukar Kulkarni Google search site.  At least now I know that M.K. is a male.  

If you look up Joan Denoo, there is just one of me, no others on Earth.  I was Joan Smith for 20 years and more than happy to shed that name.  

Oh Jeez, I Googled my name and I certainly have no secrets.  Well, at 75, almost 76, at least I am still alive.  By the way, there is no 25 year old Joan M. Denoo.  

Joan,

Your point is well taken. I will try to put my photo on my page. I am a science fan and I have presently put the photo of the Hubble telescope on my page, nothing else!

MADHUKAR KULKARNI.

Tom,

There may be many Madhukar Kulkarnis elsewhwre, but there is only one on A N. If another one appears here in future, he surely will have to use a pseudonym.

One amd only one MADHUKAR KULKARNI.

By the way, if some use a pseudonym instead of their name, what is the word for someone who does not use their own photo. Pseudophoto? 

As MADHUKAR KULKARNI stated, "Should this practice be permitted and continued on A N?"

Pseudophoto? no its an avatar.

M.

Oh! How foolish of me!  Of course it is an avatar. 

Friends, I did not mean this to be a serious topic when I started this post. I have, however, discovered some serious reasons for adopting a pseudonym. No objection at all! Wish you a best next name! As far I am concerned, I stop here.

MADHUKAR KULKARNI.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service