The Nerd's post about Trolls reminded me of an old forum pastime that I used to love. The Troll-A-Thon! This thread is dedicated completely to trolling. No regular thoughts or real logic are allowed. Only Trollogic (®).

I'll help get it started.

[trollmode]

Look at this birth certificate! It's the one that Hawaii officials are trying to present as real! OBAMA IS NOT AMURKAN

Tags: fun, games, time, trolls, wasters

Views: 33

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HOW DARE YOU BELITTLE THE ONE TRUE RELIGION! DO YOU SEE THAT I AM USING ALL CAPS? I'M DOING THAT ON PURPOSE TO COMMUNICATE MY BOUNDLESS RAGE!!! IF IT WEREN'T FOR MY INABILITY TO CHANGE THE FONT SIZE OF MY POST MY WORDS WOULD BE EVEN BIGGER

ARE YOU FRIGHTENED? DOES MY ALL CAPS POST INTIMIDATE YOU? IT SHOULD!
KEEP IT UP AND I WILL UNDERLINE MY NEXT POST!
Caps lock and underline... the tool of the man with LPS.
What holocaust ?
One time I bought something that had a rebate for the exact purchase price.

THAT was a hollow cost.

PLUS, everyone knows that Germans can't cook, so why would they have put Jews in ovens anyways? That just doesn't make sense.
Nazi!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

You can tell those of us who are having WAY too much fun with this!

HAHAHA!!!
The holocaust only happened because they put fluoride in the Nazis' drinking water. AND THAT'S A FACT!!!!!!!!!
No wonder that Adolf Hitler was a Gay, batshit insane, egotisical, austrian born, shitstain for facial hair brat whos biological mother was - JEWISH! :O
FLUORIDE: Blitzkreigin' it's way to a Facist-less future.
You left 'atheist' out of that list of adjectives. You know that all them atheists worship him.
Nazi sympathizer!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service