The Nerd's post about Trolls reminded me of an old forum pastime that I used to love. The Troll-A-Thon! This thread is dedicated completely to trolling. No regular thoughts or real logic are allowed. Only Trollogic (®).

I'll help get it started.

[trollmode]

Look at this birth certificate! It's the one that Hawaii officials are trying to present as real! OBAMA IS NOT AMURKAN

Tags: fun, games, time, trolls, wasters

Views: 33

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

THIS IS A CHEEP SHOT! YOU ARE TRYING TO EGG ME ON.
Chicken! There you go again Kristy, calling on higher powers.
I'm crying fowl! I say, I'm crying fowl!

:D Gimme that black cock!
I wouldn't bother - I hear he only has a little pecker.
Be sure to bring your Wiimote with you to our next orgy, as Polly has expressed an interest in it.
Where's my beer, e-wife?!
Projecting much?
Good afternoon my friends, are you familiar with the book of Mormon?

It looks like your in the mood for a lengthy lecture on the virtues of the Mormon faith.
Keep them fancy-schmancy underpants to yourself and stop waking me up on Saturdays... next time I'm going to go all "Deliverance" on you.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Joseph P replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
8 minutes ago
Freethinker31 commented on Freethinker31's blog post About that Bible
30 minutes ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
51 minutes ago
Sentient Biped replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
57 minutes ago
k.h. ky replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Flying Spaghetti Monster invades heaven.
1 hour ago
k.h. ky replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner commented on Little Name Atheist's group Atheist Ailurophiles
1 hour ago
Tara Toleman joined John Tidwell's group
1 hour ago
Sentient Biped commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
1 hour ago
Sentient Biped replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Christine replied to Sentient Biped's discussion If Atheists spoke to religious people the way religious people speak to atheists"
2 hours ago
Christine replied to sflmac's discussion God cured Doctor's Ebola disease.
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service