The Nerd's post about Trolls reminded me of an old forum pastime that I used to love. The Troll-A-Thon! This thread is dedicated completely to trolling. No regular thoughts or real logic are allowed. Only Trollogic (®).

I'll help get it started.

[trollmode]

Look at this birth certificate! It's the one that Hawaii officials are trying to present as real! OBAMA IS NOT AMURKAN

Tags: fun, games, time, trolls, wasters

Views: 34

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

everybody knows it cuz the spoiled rotten imperialist incest interbreeding whiny jam lip smacking English couldn't keep their hands off of those prunes

Just can't get those images of English people with their hands on German "prunes" out of your head, can you, you pervert?
THEY WERE GOING TO HELL ANYWAY LET THEM BURN!!!!!!
You're only saying that because you're possessed by demons. It's a KNOWN FACT that all people named Craig are possessed - it's not a Biblical name, is it?
I have it from an magical source that only I can see hear and smell who never lies and has a goat for a foot whom tells me that im going to a magical place made of clouds and you get to stay here a SCREW, haha sucker!
Mmmm... goat's good eatin'.
Like Krusty is even in the bibble!
You feminazis, off practicing witchcraft and lesbianism, are bringing this great country to its knees!!!111
I've got a special padded kneeler. You should c'mon up a my place sometime.
Go manifest your mom and leave the librarians out of this!
I AM MUTE WITH RAGE!!!
CHRIST ON A CRACKER!! ITS THE DREAD BOLD FACED ITALICSISED UNDERLINED POST!!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!
I wanna see Obama's Kenyin birth certificate. Do they have them there?

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service