Thomas Jefferson's prophecy fulfilled: WE MUST END THE FED!

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a money aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. This issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of the moneyed corporations which already dare to challenge our Government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country"

- Thomas Jefferson, 1791

Flash forward to 2011, millions have had their homes foreclosed, are in debt, jobless and angry: Wall Street is occupied.

Most shockingly: know that the Federal Reserve note that we use today as our fiat (debt-based) currency is entirely illegal. Let's see:

Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution
The Congress shall have Power . . .
To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;
To provide for the Punishment of counterfeiting the Securities and current Coin of the United States; . . .

Also Section 10 of the Constitution forbids anything except the values of gold and silver to be fixed as legal tender. In other words, not debt but tangible assets, specifically gold and silver, must be fixed as legal tender.

Here's what kwaves.com has to say about the irony of our currency being used globally:

George Washington and the Dollar

It is unfortunate that the picture of George Washington is reflected on the $1 dollar bill today. His gift to us was a solid currency backed by gold and silver. He despised the false promises of fiat money, enough to encourage Congress to impose a death penalty for issuing the type of money he is now pictured on.

Ergo:

1. Only Congress has the power to create and fix the value of our legal tender, not a PRIVATE BANK owned by foreigners, such as the Federal Reserve;
2. The establishment of the Fed was inconstitutional;
3. George Washington would have punished the several banking families at the top of our financial pyramid with the death penalty;
4. Again, the Federal Reserve note that we use as currency is illegal;
and
5. It's undeniable on this day that Jefferson's prophecy is sadly fulfilled. It's as if the Founding Fathers were watching the day of judgement scenario taking place on Wall Street from above and saying: "We told you so!".

LEARN THE HISTORY OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE

Tags: currency, fed, federal, reserve, street, wall

Views: 125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Zeitgeist isn't the only reference that banks create money as debt. How about the Dallas Fed? How Banks Create Money

Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Franklin et al, knew the workings of the international bankers from their experience with it as colonists. But obviously you think they don't know what they're talking about, since you're so modern and worldly, so how about Thomas Edison?

If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill. The element that makes the bond good, makes the bill good, also. The difference between the bond and the bill is the bond lets money brokers collect twice the amount of the bond and an additional 20%, whereas the currency pays nobody but those who contribute directly in some useful way. ... It is absurd to say our country can issue $30 million in bonds and not $30 million in currency. Both are promises to pay, but one promise fattens the usurers and the other helps the people.

The income tax would be illegal if the bankers hadn't bribed Congress to pass the 16th amendment in conjunction with the Federal Reserve Act in 1913. 

I don't necessarily support any other backing for our currency, I just want to stop using debt as the backing. I would outlaw fractional reserve banking at the central bank level, and the commercial bank level. It's fraud, plain and simple, and forces an ever-expanding money supply to repay the debt plus interest.

I mean, why should a bank be able to write a check that's only covered by what someone else owes them? What's so special about them? They're leeches and need to be destroyed. They started their "industry" by lying about how much gold was in their vaults, and somehow that became a "respectable" business?

I don't expect an apologist for the Fed to answer, but anyway...

The Zeitgeist film is not entirely on point, but it does contain shocking truths.

As for your attempt at acting condescending towards the intelligence of the movement for economic justice: I used to work for Lasalle Bank before it was taken over by Bank of America and was laid off ALONG WITH THOUSANDS of my co workers in Oct 20th of 2008, just as the banksters were being bailed out and then, they still got rid of us AND gave themselves billion dollar bonuses. I COME from eight years in the banking industry. Which is why I have difficulty trusting banks.

I know the propaganda that the Banking Cartel sells as truth because I was programmed with it, I was trained to sell these ideas to people, was told that the Fed was established to ensure that no financial crisis would ever happen again (which flies in the face of the fact that we had a great depression in the late 20s and 30s, some years after the creation of the Fed, and of course the one we have now: ergo we know from experience that the FED has not served to protect us fiscally).

By the way, have you seen the Goldman Sachs rules the world video?  Zeitgeist isn't the only one saying that with the Fed controlling our currency, they can scientifically create a crisis to profit from it.  It's what Wall Street is now known for.

And back then, I actually believed what the international banking cartel says about themselves.

I haven't claimed that the income tax is illegal: please don't cloud the issues. This ain't Fox News. Please keep the issues separate. They're complex enough.

As far a currencies, I believe that tangible assets are more solid for a currency than debt, which creates wage slavery and places illegitimate financial masters on a throne that NO ONE votes for, that are above all the laws of all the lands and are dangerous to our democracies and freedoms, like Jefferson said. Just imagine how much power rests in the hands of corporate banks: all the mortgages, credit cards, student loans are being paid TO THEM, they're charging interest as large as the principal on a mortgage during the life of each loan. To have THAT MUCH POWER and money, and to be scarsely regulated is dangerous.

In fact Rothschild, a patriarch of one of the banking dynasties, was famously quoted as saying "Give me control over a country's currency and I care not who makes its laws".

ALSO, the foreclosure crisis underlines the basic pyramid scheme that the banking cartel instated: it represents a transfer of wealth from the poor and middle classes to the richest institutions on Earth (the banks) unprecedented in history.

Each one of the homes foreclosed on could have been wealth transfered to the future generations of Americans, or could have financed an early semi retirement for a tired worker, or a full retirement for a senior worker. Again, read Jefferson's quote.

On currency, I don't have all the answers but I believe multiple things can be done, they're not mutually exclusive or contradictory. A gold, silver or even copper standard can be set by Congress, as per our Constitution, to diversify our wealth and make it tangible.

I'm also a strong supporter of local/complementary currencies and competing currencies. In other words, in addition to the federal standards diverse communities should consume local and keep wealth local and the local economies strong, and give local farmers and business owners leverage against the major corporations by creating and being loyal to their own complementary currencies, which is entirely legal and we actually already have the beginnings of this infrastructure in place: Massachussets has the berkshares, Ithaca trades in hours (of labor, it's a time-based currency), Detroit has cheers, in Colorado some people are using Gaians, there's a 'plenty' in parts of North Carolina and the Lakota and other Native tribes are using their own currency (look up opencurrency.com).

And so there are many different creative things that can be done in an economy, simultaneously, to breathe life into it without the need for a parasite elite like the international banking cartel.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service