This is what scares us atheists!! This is an actual ad for candidate Zach Wamp for TN Governor. Warning!! May cause vomiting!

This idiot fundie ran for Governor of the state of TN. This represents everything that is evil to us atheists. It's at the very heart of what we feel is wrong with the world. The fact that this mouth breather had the balls to run this bewel she-ut on the air waves, and actually say what he says, gives me a sense of dread and foreboding that I can't amply convey. I know one thing, this stands for everything we atheists are fighting against. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Zach Wamp. Congressman, Gubernatorial candidate and MORON!

Well you were warned!
Oh yeah, he was thankfully beaten in the primary!

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Almost sounds like he said "I believe god is the sinner of the universe." Have to check out the guy who did win and see how the craziness compares.
Yikes. Its the KKK in a suit.
The only thing more unfortunate than his name is the crap coming out of his mouth. Do the people mouthing off this non-sense even believe it? You don't exactly need to be a historian to realize that what he just said about American heritage is pure fantasy...
wtf is that? a Hockabible aka huckabee clone?
Lemme guess, free trip to Israel to enjoy parties yapping about armegeddon or end times...
LAME n' vomit

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service