The supernatural does not exist........it's the Scariest discussion on the Net !

The supernatural does not exist. The supernatural does not exist. The supernatural does not exist. The supernatural does not exist. The supernatural does not exist. The supernatural does not exist. The supernatural does not exist. The supernatural does not exist.

Le surnaturel n'existe. Le surnaturel n'existe. Le surnaturel n'existe. Le surnaturel n'existe. Le surnaturel n'existe. Le surnaturel n'existe. Le surnaturel n'existe. Le surnaturel n'existe.

Das Übernatürliche nicht existiert. Das Übernatürliche nicht existiert. Das Übernatürliche nicht existiert. Das Übernatürliche nicht existiert. Das Übernatürliche nicht existiert. Das Übernatürliche nicht existiert. Das Übernatürliche nicht existiert. Das Übernatürliche nicht existiert.

AC/DC - Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be - Live, 1977

Tags: angels, devils, ghosts, gods

Views: 921

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OooK.

I hope you weren't scared by the ghost noises.

Right!

Thank you Steph,

Your comment is succinct and correct.

Then there was the 90 year old, who on his birthday was sent a stripper by his son. A 'lady' knocked at the Dad's door looking very slinky and when he answered, she asked him: "Do you want super sex?". He replied: "I'll take the soup please".

(Credit to Phil Donahue for that one !)

Ya know ... I WAS going to pull out my favorite quote from Bob Heinlein ... you know, the one about one man's magic being another's engineering and how "supernatural" is a null word ... but about all I can manage after listening to THAT is...

What the F***!!!

Hehe yeah. It was like that! You made me laugh.

:)

What exactly does that mean ?

BAD case of rosacea there, dude - you should see a doc!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service