The Nerd's discussion is very popular and spirited, so I suggest breaking it up into subcategories, so as not to be inundated with comments.

I've always felt that religion weaves a pernicious web in human behavior. Making people to associate guilt and shame with our natural bodies is a crime against humanity. Religious orthodoxy takes a wonderful gift of nature and

If sex were a positive and natural activity, I believe rape would diminish and eventually cease in an enlightened society.

Tags: aristopus, endmeme, rape

Views: 483

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i'm of the notion if people/kids etc.. do not have education w/o myth scripts etc getting rammed or pill mills or bad drugs etc.. w/o any outlets/playgrounds skills, capabilities to break from drama.. repression happens.. bordem . are folks really that distracted by their gods to not enjoy life? or is it too simple and their so called leaders pushing social fascist agenda that's too complex which leads the parents to create rapist monsters...?

guess it's always going to come down to the $. refer to the book i posted for proof in the unconstitutional.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service