The presence of warm blooded features in cold blooded 'saurs

Could dinosaurs have been mammalion
Or in other words; somebody take a look at the duck billed platypus

Tags: Yeah, right

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Links, plz.
Hello Skepticcat, yes i understand gigantotherm as your links point out with examples we see it is proven. The point i've been attempting to propound is that conditions on Earth then would have been so different if one accepts some catastrophe caused their extinction. I'm at an early stage of researching the notion that the Earth was a static yet orbiting planet, which would totally change the effect the exchange within the gigantothermic heat exchange rates. Early days yet.http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/species.html
You seem to be knowledgeable about this sort of thing... what's the term for dinosaur-era (and possibly pre-dinosaur-era) creatures? I'm enough of a layperson still that I can speak of what we laity do, and I know that people will often say "dinosaur" when they don't mean "dinosaur" in the technical sense but only in the sense of animals from the mesozoic era. Is it "mesozoa"?
Just read your profile, well i'm not actually after dissonance i've actually been asking questions to help with some of my own opinions. These are based on what has happened to the planet to cause such an mass extinction and elements from that about how we evolve in the future (this has much to do, i feel with the saros cycle and it's role in our continuing development). We know that they happen but never so contemporarily widespread. Still working on that. As to your tongue in cheek remark about how much i know, well we'll let that pass it depends on the question i suppose. Been scratching my head over what to call pre-dinosaurs or contempories of dinosaurs best i've got so far is mezopods, but you've caught me out on that one , and i'm not usually short of a smart ass reply. :)

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Rick Springfield replied to Rick Springfield's discussion Scientific Adam and Eve in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
27 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand commented on Joan Denoo's blog post Capitalism can't work without a poverty class.
1 hour ago
sk8eycat replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
1 hour ago
sk8eycat liked Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
2 hours ago
Atheist in FundyLand replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo liked Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
2 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
2 hours ago
Atheist in FundyLand posted a discussion
2 hours ago
HPhan replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Hawking Says Higgs Boson Could Destroy the Universe in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service