Okay, Hogwartsians, let's test your Harry Potter knowledge. This is an HP quiz posted just for fun.
Here are the rules:
1. I will post the first question. The first person who gets it right gets to go next. Only one person asking at a time.
2. Questions can be anything HP related: from the books or movies, about the author, production company, publisher, actors, etc.
3. Since the movies differ from the books, all questions must specify which you are referring to.
4. When answering, no Internet searches allowed. You have to search your mind for the answer. It's okay to guess.
5. If it's your turn, please try and not forget about us. Check in regularly to see if someone has guessed correctly.
6. When it is your turn, be sure to reply only to the original post, and not to a previous comment. This will allow for more responses directly under each challenge.
7. If any question remains unanswered after 24 hrs (because it is too difficult), that turn will be forfeited and I will appoint the next person. (Except on weekends, when I'm not always around.)
Here is the first question:
From the book: What is Cornelius Fudge's middle name?
My Guess is Chamber of Secrets, Order of the Phoenix, half-Blood Prince, & Deathly Hallows,
Rebekah, thanks for revivings this. I had kind of forgotten about it. If Kosak does not respond within the next 4 hours or so, why don't you take a turn and ask a question.
Ok then....a new question: Kind of an easy one though....
What does Albus Dumbledore want for Christmas?
A pair of thick, woolen socks.
Yup. Like I said...easy. I'll have to think harder next time. lol
Next question: In the Deathly Hallows, Harry imperioused death eater outside of Gringots. What was the death eater's name?
Correct. Your turn.
In the books....What were Fred's (or maybe George's lol) final words before the twins left Hogwarts.
And I'm sorry that I don't remember which twin....but I'm at work...and I don't have the books in front of me.